The TerraTech Combi-Harrow is a high output heavy duty cultivator designed for larger horsepower tractors.
It can produce a seedbed for sugar beet or cereals in just one or two passes and comes in a size range from 3– 6m mounted hydraulic folding and 6-10 m trailed hydraulic folding.
The heavy duty front roller firms the ground to enable the tines to work more efficiently. The following four rows of hydraulically adjustable robust jackpot tines or S-tines are designed to work the soil to the top. Then a levelling boards consolidate, crush and level the soils. Finally another roller presses and smashes the soil into a fine tilth, completing the consolidation of the ground and preventing excessive moisture loss between the workings.
• 3m – 10m folding models
• Choice of front roller with heavy duty greasable bearings
• Four rows of heavy duty jackpot tines
• Levelling board
• Choice of rear roller with heavy duty greasable bearings
• 2 section fold for easy point replacment
• Transport width for mounted machines max 2.5m
• Transport width for Trailed machines max 3m
Options for rollers
• Crumbler roller
• Tyre packer
• Steel Packer